Starting October 3, the Toronto Bruce Trail Club and the Bruce Trail Conservancy are kicking off a month-long Bruce Trail Pledge.
We invite you to take the #BruceTrailPledge and commit to taking one or more of these simple yet
powerful actions this October:
● Leave the Trail better than you found it. Practice leave no trace principles. Commit to safely picking up litter on your hike.
● Share your species sightings. Collect important biodiversity data as you hike, and learn more about Niagara Escarpment
species as a citizen science volunteer.
● Be an ambassador. Share your love of the Bruce Trail and encourage others to support the Bruce Trail
● Build an inclusive outdoors. Be an active part of making the outdoors safe and welcoming for all identities and abilities.
● Support conservation with a gift. Make a donation to the Bruce Trail Conservancy and support the preservation and
stewardship of Niagara Escarpment land.
For more details and to take the pledge,